Last updated June 18, 2018.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Jennifer Huang. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to Site visitors, customers, and any other users of the Services.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, website, and email address.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive feature of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, or promotion, communicate with us through this Site, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites or email, request customer support, fill out the contact form, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Site, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers may use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that uniquely identify your browser and help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products, services, and the Site;
• Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
• When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
We will never sell or trade your personal data with outside parties.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site and Services, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site and our Services could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
DO NOT TRACK
We currently don’t track your usage on this website or across third-party websites and have no plans to provide targeting advertising; therefore this Site does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY