Accessibility Statement for evolvingbeing.net
Jennifer Huang (“I”) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. I am continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
I take the following measures to ensure accessibility of evolvingbeing.net:
- I actively learn about web accessibility and make changes to the website myself as I learn about the issues and how to fix them.
- I plan to include accessibility in my business mission statement and internal polices.
- As my work grows, I will include accessibility in my procurement and hiring practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. evolvingbeing.net is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
I welcome your feedback on the accessibility of evolvingbeing.net. Please let me know if you encounter accessibility barriers on evolvingbeing.net:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: P.O. Box 105, South Pasadena, CA 91031
I’ll try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of evolvingbeing.net relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite my best efforts to ensure accessibility of evolvingbeing.net, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for evolvingbeing.net:
- Form controls have more than one label associated with them.
- Form checkbox is not enclosed in fieldset.
- Linked text needs to be distinguishable from surrounding text.
- Focus is not visible for keyboard navigation for some forms and submit buttons.
Jennifer Huang assessed the accessibility of evolvingbeing.net by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Jennifer Huang, website owner
This statement was created on June 4, 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool. Last updated August 14, 2020.